- In addition to digital, frequency and analog output signals, BLE mode has been added to this sensor.
- Has OExiallBT6X explosion protection certificate, CE and E-Mark certificate, Customs Union certificate, GOST-R certificate of conformity, Measuring instruments certificate.
- Now it is possible to configure and receive data through a mobile application.
- New housing.
An additional protective casing made of glass-filled polyamide provides an even greater degree of resistance to external mechanical influences and discrediting of the system.
- The measuring part of the sensor can be easily adapted to any depth of the tank.
- The fuel monitoring sensor is easy to set up and perfectly interacts with monitoring systems of any manufacturers.
- Galvanic isolation throughout the sensor housing.
- Control of connector opening and/or cable breakage.
- Extended analog signal range from 0.2 to 9 V
- Operating temperature range from -60/+85 °C
* The sensor does not have a built-in power supply